Medical and Hygiene Textiles
Initiatives for Growth
A new report published in July 2013 by International Newsletters, which pulls together more than 45 case studies from the main companies operating in the medical textile and disposable hygiene product sectors and uncovers a variety of changes in the industry’s landscape over the past 10 years.
No. of pages: 230
This report includes:
- up-to date financial, commercial and product information on more than 45 principal participants in the industry
- an overview of how companies have weathered the economic crises of the past five years
- the strategies companies have adopted in order to survive in this expanding and competitive market
- the pressures which will be exerted on these companies and the outlook for the future
Significant trends include:
- the importance of the sustainability of resources
- continuing to extend and consolidate activities in emerging markets
- the constant search for innovations to entice new markets
- avoidance of wasteful production methods
- environmental protection issues
Companies featured include:
3M, Ahlstrom, Avgol Nonwoven Industries, C R Bard, Fiberweb, Beiersdorf, B Braun, BSN Medical, Buckeye Technologies, Cardinal Health, Coloplast, Consolidated EcoProgress Technology, ConvaTec, Covidien, Derma Sciences, DSG International, DuPont Medical Fabrics, Ethicon, FiberVisions, First Quality Enterprises, Freudenberg, Glatfelter, W L Gore & Associates, Paul Hartmann, Hengan International, Jacob Holm Industries, Johnson & Johnson, Kao, Kimberly-Clark, Kinetic Concepts, Lantor, Libeltex, Lohman & Rauscher, Mölnlycke Health Care, Ontex, Playtex Products, Polymer Group (PGI), Procter & Gamble, Rostam, Sandler, SCA Hygiene Products, Scapa Group, Smith & Nephew, Reckitt Benckiser, Unicharm, Vascutek, Vernon-Carus
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT: In a single volume, this publication offers a unique research tool for manufacturers and suppliers of medical textiles and disposable hygiene products, corporate advisors, materials and equipment suppliers, financial analysts and those who need to understand and follow this fast-moving sector.
THE AUTHOR: Paula Read is an established and respected international journalist with many years’ experience in the technical textiles industry. As well as editing the monthly newsletter Biomedical Materials for more than 20 years, Paula’s work has been published in many leading materials publications worldwide.